An active lifestyle, especially one that includes regular exercise requires significant energy and nutritional support. Often times men and women who are active may fall short when it comes to meeting their daily nutrient requirements. In addition, physical activity, work and other components of an “active” lifestyle increase an individual’s requirement for most essential nutrients. Our Active Women's Multi are comprehensive, well-balanced formulas that include high levels of B-complex vitamins, antioxidants as well as major and trace minerals. Formula provide all essential nutrients and are balanced with a synergistic combination of herbal extracts and other plant compounds to help support optimal health and wellness.†
Dr. Kenawy’s formula is a complete multivitamin for active lifestyles. Whether you're searching for more energy, resistance to stress, or an essential piece of the optimal health puzzle, this is designed for you.†
- High potency multivitamin mineral formula designed for the “active” lifestyle.
- Rich in B-complex vitamins, antioxidants, calcium, magnesium and trace minerals.
- Botanical extracts demonstrated to help support male health and wellness.
- Contains several patented and trademarked ingredients, all backed by scientific research.
- The Women’s formula contains standardized black cohosh, cranberry, lutein & a host of other nutritional supplements beneficial to all women.
- L-OptiZinc®, the most clinically studied form of zinc available. L-OptiZinc® is the only patented form of methionine-bound zinc, an essential trace mineral required for numerous vital cell functions, including growth and development, healthy skin and nails, reproduction, as well as supporting healthy vision and immune function. L-OptiZinc® is the only zinc compound shown in studies not to deplete the important trace mineral copper, which supports the cardiovascular, skeletal and nervous system.†
- ChromeMate® is an oxygen-coordinated niacin-bound chromium complex that plays an important role in supporting healthy insulin function, maintenance of healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels.†
- FloraGLO® lutein offers the purest form of lutein available. Lutein has been extensively studied and demonstrated to have significant benefits in eye and skin health.† Clinically studied FloraGLO® lutein has been shown to help support healthy vision, particularly as it relates to the macula portion of the eye. Note: macular degeneration is a leading cause of age-related vision loss.†
- Protykin® is a well-studied plant extract that contains high levels of natural trans-resveratrol which supports healthy estrogen levels.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your General Practitioner. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.