The real key to healthy skin, lustrous hair, and strong nails is building them from the inside out using key nutrients. Our Beauty from within formula is designed to help support healthy hair, skin and nails by providing a wide range of essential nutrients including vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. The body incorporates these nutrients into a series of complex biochemical and physiological processes necessary for building healthy hair, skin and nails. Despite these parts of the body being visible, their strength and quality is built from the inside out. The blood circulates through the body carrying the nutrients and co-factors needed to build, repair and maintain hair, skin and nails.†
As all of Dr. Kenawy's professional line products are made in the USA, we use the best manufactures in making our formulas. Dr. Kenawy’s hair skin & nails multivitamin contains patented ingredients including: L-OptiZinc® & OptiMSM®. L-OptiZinc®is a unique mineral chelate that pairs zinc with the amino acid L-methionine. Research studies show that L-OptiZinc® is better absorbed than other forms of zinc and that plasma levels remain higher compared to other zinc forms. Zinc is an essential mineral involved in many cellular functions including muscle function, aging, skin and immune health. Whereas, OptiMSM® has earned the reputation for the purest, safest, and most consistent MSM in the world. Bergstrom Nutrition is the world’s leading and largest manufacturer of MSM (methylsulfonylmethane). Its product, OptiMSM®, is the purest and only GRAS-designated MSM. Bergstrom Nutrition uses a unique multi-stage distillation process, ensuring optimal purity, quality and consistency. OptiMSM is made exclusively in the USA and manufactured in a dedicated cGMP-compliant, ISO-registered facility to help provide essential traceability.†
L-OptiZinc® is zinc mono-L-methionine with superior absorption, retention and antioxidant and cell protectant properties compared to other forms of zinc tested. L-OptiZinc® is 1:1 complex of zinc and methionine, an amino acid that is well-absorbed by the body. L-OptiZinc® offers benefits for dietary supplements and food and beverages.
- Superior absorption and retention
- Superior antioxidant properties
- Superior cellular protection
- Multiple health benefits — from immune function to skin health.†
SUPERIOR PROTECTION FROM A SUPERIOR ZINC
Zinc Methionine is Better Absorbed and Retained Longer in Tissue Then Other Popular Zinc Supplements Tested
L-OptiZinc®'s superior absorption and retention over other forms of zinc may help increase its health-promoting benefits as these benefits are highly dependent on the amount of zinc that actually is absorbed and utilized by the body.†
Preclinical research shows that L-OptiZinc® has superior antioxidant properties to several other forms of zinc.
Another essential compound for optimal health:
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), also known as dimethyl sulfone (DMSO2) and methyl sulfone, is an organic sulfur-containing compound. Without sufficient MSM sulfur, your body cannot maintain an appropriate level of homeostasis. For 30 years OptiMSM® has set the MSM standard for purity, safety, and consistency in nutritional and topical applications for healthy-aging, joint support, recovery and hair, skin and nails products.
Study Finds OptiMSM Reduces Visual Signs of Skin Aging, Even in Low Doses†
Researchers studying the effects of nutritional supplements on skin health have further confirmation that OptiMSM® reduces visible signs of skin aging. According to a recent study published in the February issue of the International Journal for Vitamin and Nutrition Research, authors used a two-phase approach to show how OptiMSM — Bergstrom Nutrition’s branded methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) — reduced visible signs of skin aging.
Here is a link to the study, titled: “Beauty From Within: Oral Administration of a Sulfur-Containing Supplement Methylsulfonylmethane Improves Signs of Skin Ageing.”
Every year, people around the world spend billions of dollars on products, many of which are topical solutions like moisturizers, to improve skin health. As a result of her findings, the study’s co-author, Neelam Muizzuddin, Ph.D., now believes that orally ingested supplements are novel forms of skincare.
“This research was very fascinating to me because the bulk of my experience has been in topical skincare solutions,” said Muizzuddin. “Examining the ‘beauty-from-within’ approach has me believe it is an extraordinary way of improving beauty because it helps improve the whole body.”
During the second phase of the study, 63 participants ingested either 1 or 3 grams of MSM over 16 weeks. Results were judged using subject self-assessment of wrinkles and skin texture, expert clinical grading, and instrumental measurement and analysis. The results indicated that oral ingestion of MSM reduces signs of aging, like facial wrinkles and skin roughness, and also improves skin firmness, elasticity and hydration. With both doses (1 or 3 grams) showing efficacy, researchers point towards MSM’s effectiveness in reducing visual signs of skin aging, even at a low dose of 1 gram per day.
“What surprised me about the results was how effective the product was in reducing wrinkles, which is the most visual aging element of concern,” said Muizzuddin. “Even the visual pictures showed promising change. There was also some nice softening of the facial skin, but I think the reduction in wrinkles is the most important part of this study.”
To our great joy, our own brand of Dr. Kenawy’s hair skin & nails multivitamin started competing very well with many established products. Our products help nourish you from the inside out including support stronger, healthier and more durable nails; promotes softer and smoother skin; helps you grow a fuller & shinier head of hair; helps support the production of the protein collagen, elastin & keratin of which are all important structural components of healthy hair, skin and nails.†
- Contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids and herbs, all of which contribute to healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Patented L-OptiZinc®, the most well researched form of zinc available.
- OptiMSM® is a proprietary form of methylsulfonylmethane that is made in the USA. It is the purest form available and exceeds all customer expectations in this area. Every batch is tested for water content, residual DMSO, and heavy metals, which are important under California Prop 65.
- OptiMSM®, the highest quality USA manufactured MSM on the market. OptiMSM® is the only USA manufactured MSM with U.S.-based human clinical studies supporting its efficacy and safety.
- Virtually all leading brand marketers in North America specify and use OptiMSM® in their joint formulations.
- Helps support the production of specialized proteins such as collagen, elastin and keratin, all important structural components of healthy hair, skin and nails.†
- Vitamin C along with copper and zinc are essential for the synthesis and repair of collagen, important for healthy, strong, vibrant skin.†
- Zinc is required for cell growth, repair and function, particularly the cells of the skin.
- Rich in sulfur-containing ingredients such as MSM, L-cysteine, and methionine, all of which help contribute to the strength and stability of the underlying structure of hair, skin, nails and other body tissue.†
- Provides a significant amount of biotin, one of the B-complex vitamins, essential for the metabolism of fatty acids, nutrients needed for maintaining healthy hair and soft, moist skin.†
- Contains powerful antioxidant vitamins C and E, and the mineral selenium, all of which help protect the skin against harmful UV light damage and other sources of oxidative or free radical damage.†
- Horsetail extract provides silicon an important structural component of skin, hair and nails†
- OptiMSM® as a sulfur-containing compound has been shown in several peer-reviewed studies to help support the structure of joint tissue.† This stability allows for improved joint function.†
- OptiMSM®, by supplying needed sulfur, helps improve the overall health of joints, including the support of a normal, healthy inflammatory response.†
- OptiMSM® helps support healthy liver detoxification, helping the body get rid of potential toxins.†
- Clinical studies show that OptiMSM® helps support a healthy immune response to environmental allergens.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your General Practitioner. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.